We suggest you take a motion sick medication such as Bonine the night before your scheduled boat trip to reduce the sleepy side effects that come from the medication. You can also ask your doctor for a prescription for Transdermscop, a sticker medication that goes on your skin under and behind your ear. Also start Transdermscop the night before to reduce the sleepy side effects that could result.
We suggest you wear a hat and closed toe shoes. Light tee shirt and shorts if the weather is hot, a wind breaker if the weather is windy and a rain jacket or foul weather gear if the weather is poor. Women, feel free to wear a bathing suit under your clothes and men feel free to wear your board shorts in case you decide to take a swim.
You should bring snacks, your swim suit (or wear it beneath your clothing), sunscreen, rain Jackets/foul weather gear, towels, iPod or favorite music, cameras, phone and chargers, alcoholic beverages if desired (no glass please), and polarized sun glasses for better eye sight on the water. Bring a cooler and gallon zip locks for you to take your fish home.
CHILDREN: We will have children’s life vests on board. However, as weight for young children varies, we recommend you provide your own life vest for your child to guarantee the perfect fit. Remember, safety first!
Lawless Sportfishing Charters works directly with the largest taxidermy in the world, Gray’s Taxidermy of Fort Lauderdale FL. http://graytaxidermy.com/ We would love to help you catch and assist you with mounting your trophy fish. Gray’s Taxidermy will have it delivered right to your front door.
- -All of the US Coast Guard required fishing and boating licenses for up to six people (Call for accomodations for a party over six people).
- -Private 25’ SeaCraft.
- -A 100 Ton licensed Captain with over 25 years of experience on the water as well as local knowledge of the ocean, intercostal water ways, and surrounding land.
- -Inshore and off shore fishing rods and tackle, kites and kite rods for live bait fishing. Feel free to bring any fishing tackle you would like to use on your fishing trip.
- -Live Shrimp and Dead Bait. *Live Bait is an additional $100 dollars*
- -Go Pro video and pictures of your day aboard Lawless.
- -Beverages and snacks: Every trip is included with a cooler full of iced beverages (bottled water, gatorade, coke and sprite). We provide light snakes (chips, granola bars and crackers).
- -Fish cleaning and packaging is included! Lawless can help you package and ship your fish to your house for your return home if needed.
- -Feel free to bring your favorite beer, wine, liquor and food of your choice. There are several amazing restaurants accessible by water in Palm Beach, Singer Island, Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter for convenient dining. Most restaurants will cook your catch of the day for you just how you like it!
Ask your Lawless Captain for their favorite local fish recipes!
Our boat is equipped with an ACR GPS receiver EPIRB, First aid kit, type one life jackets with lights and whistles attached to them, flairs, and a throw-able life cushion with a float line attached. *Captain Alexander F Ross is EMT certified.*
Yes you are more than welcome to bring beer, wine, liquor and your food of choice. However, we do not recommend bring glass bottles onboard; cans preferred.
Hours of operation: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Lawless prefers to depart at 7:00 to 7:30 am. However, your party may start earlier or later depending on other charter bookings Feel free to BOOK NOW or call (561-909-7432) for special timing and trip planning. Call for evening inshore Snook and Tarpon fishing trips along the Jupiter and Palm Beach inlet waterways.
Pricing rates for our private boat, up to six guests: Half Day (4 hrs.) 8:00 am To 12:00 Noon or 1:00 pm To 5:00 pm. Rate: $500.00 plus $100.00/dozen live bait if needed; three Quarter Day (6 hrs.) Rate: $800.00 plus $100.00/dozen live bait if needed; full Day (8 hrs.) 8:00 am To 4:00 pm. Rate: 1000.00 plus $100.00/dozen live bait if needed. Tip not included but is appreciated.
No. We do not combine customers from different bookings on your trip. The Captain and Mate will be the only people on the boat with you for your trip. You are allowed up to six guests total on your private charter.
If you have a party of one or two passengers and are looking for another small group of passengers to share the charter with, please call (561-909-7432) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance to be put on a grouped charter list. Please provide as much notice as possible for us to help you book a grouped charter
No. All Guests may use the bathroom facilities at the Marina prior to leaving the dock. If we are close to land or a marina we can stop to use the facilities. In the event of bathroom emergencies offshore, we do have toilet seat made to fit securely to the top of a five gallon bucket. We do carry toilet paper as well. Thank you for your understanding.
No. However our Captains work very hard for you and gratuity is greatly appreciated. Customary tips are around 20% of the trip cost. The crew works many hours before your trip to have the boat and tackle ready for your charter, and late hours after your trip ends for charters that follow.
Yes. A deposit of 10% is required for reservations. We must have 3 day notice of cancelation for a full refund. The captain may cancel the trip at any time if he considers the weather to be dangerous but you will be given a full refund for the time remaining or an opportunity to book a trip at a different day, whichever you choose. Safety is number one priority.
Yes. We accept all major credit cards or cash. *We do not accept checks.*